Personalised dressing gowns and towels can make a lovely gift for your friends and family and are perfect for any occasion. Recently personalised dressing gowns have become a popular gift for brides and bridesmaids as they are fun and affordable. Personalised dressing gowns are also a good choice for married couples celebrating their 2nd ‘cotton' anniversary.
Types of Personalised Dressing Gowns
There are several different types of dressing gowns available which will give you some choice when you are selecting gifts. These include:
* Satin Dressing Gowns – these slinky robes offer a sensual feel and look great with a satin or silk chemise or nightgown. Look and feel great in this sexy dressing gown which can be personalised with your name.
* Kimono Style Dressing Gown – the kimono style dressing gown is very comfortable and flattering with a tie-style front and wide sleeves. This dressing down can be made knee or full length and is ideal for special occasions such as holidays or anniversaries when you want to dress up a little more exotically.
* Waffle Dressing Gown – the classic waffle dressing gown is a big favourite with both men and women. This soft, luxurious fabric feels great against your skin. Waffle is a thicker fabric that hangs very well and so this is a comfortable and flattering choice for all shapes and sizes. Waffle is traditionally available in white but you can also get some striking black options as well.
* Terry Towelling Dressing Gown – this is another popular choice for dressing gowns as they are so soft and cosy. Terry towelling dressing gowns tie over with a belt and have deep pockets at the front. They look good when personalised and are ideal for wearing when you get out the bath or shower. Look out for those gowns that are least 400gsm to ensure they wash and last well.
* Fleece Dressing Gown – fleece dressing gowns provide ultimate warmth and are great for the cooler winter months. Fleece is soft and cosy and will keep you nice and warm. Fleece is also easy to personalise with your name or a message.
You can have your message or name embroidered onto the dressing gown in a number of places including the chest, back or across the pockets. The choice is yours and you can order quickly and easily online. Most companies will also gift wrap the items for you so that you can have them delivered directly to the lucky recipient if you prefer. If you are ordering online make sure you check you have spelt the name or message you want on your personalised order correctly. There will be no spell check service provided so once you have submitted the order if there are any errors they will be replicated straight onto the gown. You will not be able to get a refund if the mistake was yours in the first place.